By Erler Lab, April 2017
We are looking for a highly motivated and dynamic student, with a strong interest in the tumour microenvironment.
The student will research how the extracellular matrix is altered during cancer progression. The project will include novel therapeutic targeting strategies to disrupt metastasis.
Start: Preferably 1st September 2017 or after agreement.
Duration: 3 years as a PhD
We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic candidate with the following qualifications:
- A Master of Science in biology, biochemistry or similar
- Experience in cancer research
- Knowledge about the tumour microenvironment
- Knowledge about the extracellular matrix
- Excellent communication skills in English To be considered for the position as PhD fellow, it is a condition, that your Master of Science degree is considered to be equivalent to a Danish Master of Science (http://fivu.dk/en). For further information regarding the position, please contact Associate Professor Janine Erler on e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application must be submitted electronically via BRIC’s website on http://www.bric.ku.dk/jobs/.